Partial Wedding Planning
For the couple that has already done some of the extensive research nding the perfect venue and maybe even found the perfect dress. What do you do next? The special day is 3-6 months away and they have booked some vendors but needs us to assist in organization and professional advice. We can assist you in additional vendor selection, creating a budget, and collaborate with you to create a special concept of design.
After our complimentary consultation so that we can understand exactly what is expected of us and if we are the right fit for you, all services included are listed below.
Planning and Preparation:
- Subscription to cloud based event planning software.
- Access to The Event Bar Creative Library Studio.
- Develop extensive detail plan of event dates, times, style, theme, and colors.
- Create and maintain personalized wedding celebration budget.
- Provide advice about wedding etiquette and theme development.
- Offer information on current styles & trends.
- Secure hotel room block.
- Assist in developing proper ensemble for determined style.
- Assist in ordering and choosing stationary (save the date, invitations, menu, place cards).
- Attend final gown fitting to determine bustling details.
- Attend final catering meeting.
Assist in ordering favors, linens, and rental equipment for décor.
- Guest list maintenance & R.S.V.P. tracking. (Return address is The Event Bar Boutique)
- Assistance with catering, menu, and beverage selections.
- Venue Walk Through meeting to review and meeting with on – site representative to discuss layout, event setup, and floor plan diagram.
- Review contracts and identify conflicts.
- Develop detailed event schedule and distribute to all vendors and venue 10 days prior to event.
- Review and proof banquet event order provided by catering sales manager.
- Obtain pull sheet and menu from caterer for venue.
- Collect all vendor liability insurances for venue.
- Assist client in putting together the processional list for the ceremony.
- Assist and ensure client with checklist of items to provide prior to event.
- Direct and coordinate wedding rehearsal (up to two hours).
Vendor selection and Coordination:
- Assist in selection and booking of all event vendors including Photographer/ Videographer, Floral Design, Caterer, Musicians / DJ, Speciality Rentals, Transportation, Entertainment and Apparel.
- Request, negotiate, and review vendor contracts.
- Attend vendor meetings.
- Attend mock up table centerpiece meeting.
- The Event Bar certified event planner(s) will supervise and manage your wedding day for the entire wedding day.
- Coordinate and assist setup of ceremony and reception.
- Prepared with emergency kit.
- Lead Coordinator and Assistant(s) with Two Way Radios
- Setup important items such as seating cards, guest book, table numbers, toasting glasses, cake knife, ceremony items, etc.
- Manage delivery and set-ups of all vendors.
- Distribute final payments to vendors (envelopes to be provided prior to event)
- Assure venue and tables are setup as directed.
- Greet guests, ensure smooth transition of events, give information as needed.
- Act as liaison with caterer to ensure timing of meal service.
- Work with unison with MC/DJ to ensure smooth transition of reception activities including Grand Entrance, First Dance, Cake Cutting, etc.
- Oversee that event is transcending with schedule of events as written on timeline.
- Assist Officiant and orchestrate ceremony with bridal party and family.
- The Event Bar certified event planner(s) will be the point of contact for all vendors the day of.