Mitzvah Day Of Coordination
For the parents that have planned everything and just needs help on the day of. We ensure that with the details you provide us, your event will run smoothly.
Planning and Preparation:
- 1 Consultation a maximum of one month prior to your event in The Event Bar to discuss layout, event setup, and floor plan diagram. Client also has the option to drop off any important items we may need to transport to the event location.
- E-mail all vendors to discuss obligations, timing, and payments.
- Develop detailed event schedule and distribute to all vendors and venue 10 days prior to event.
- Prepared with emergency kit.
- Collect important items to take to event location. Set up any important items client may provide excluding any floral arrangements.
- Manage delivery and set-ups of all vendors.
- Distribute final payments to vendors (envelopes to be provided to coordinator prior to event)
- Assure venue and tables are setup as directed.
- Greet guests, ensure smooth transition of events, give information as needed.
- Act as liaison with caterer to ensure timing of meal service.
- Work with unison with mc/dj to ensure smooth transition of reception activities.
- Oversee that event is transcending with schedule of events as written on timeline.
DAY OF COORDINATION DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL CONTRACTS BEING REVIEWED OR VENUE WALK THROUGH. ALL OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE IF CLIENT CHOOSES TO UPGRADE TO MONTH OF COORDINATION OR PURCHASE ITEMS A LA CARTE.