Month of Coordination
For the couple that has planned their special day and hired all the vendors. We can assist you in putting it all together. We will help you finalize last minute details and ensure your event is running smoothly. This service begins with a two hour meeting to discuss where you are in the planning process, identify any gaps and determine corrective action to ensure a calm, worry free event day for you. This package includes a FULL day of service by The Event Bar’s qualified and certified event planners.
After our complimentary consultation so that we can understand exactly what is expected of us and if we are the right fit for you, all services listed below will be included:
Planning and Preparation:
- 1 Venue Walk Through meeting to review and meeting with on – site representative to discuss layout, event setup, and floor plan diagram. (ONE VENUE WALK THROUGH)
- 1 Consultation at The Event Bar (ONE CONSULTATION)
- Review contracts and identify conflicts. (CONTRACT REVIEW)
- Develop detailed event schedule and distribute to all vendors and venue 10 days prior to event.
- Review and proof banquet event order provided by catering sales manager.
- Obtain pull sheet and menu from caterer for venue.
- Collect all vendor liability insurances for venue.
- Assist client in putting together the processional list for the ceremony.
- Assist and ensure client with checklist of items to provide prior to event.
- Direct and coordinate wedding rehearsal (up to two hours). (ONE WEDDING REHEARSAL)
- The Event Bar certified event planner(s) will supervise and manage your wedding day for the entire wedding day.
- Coordinate and assist setup of ceremony and reception.
- Prepared with emergency kit.
- Lead Coordinator and Assistant(s) with Two Way Radios
- Setup important items such as seating cards, guest book, table numbers, toasting glasses, cake knife, ceremony items, etc.
- Manage delivery and set-ups of all vendors.
- Distribute final payments to vendors (envelopes to be provided prior to event)
- Assure venue and tables are setup as directed.
- Greet guests, ensure smooth transition of events, give information as needed.
- Act as liaison with caterer to ensure timing of meal service.
- Work with unison with MC/DJ to ensure smooth transition of reception activities including Grand Entrance, First Dance, Cake Cutting, etc.
- Oversee that event is transcending with schedule of events as written on timeline.
- Assist Officiant and orchestrate ceremony with bridal party and family.
- The Event Bar certified event planner(s) will be the point of contact for all vendors the day of.