Full Day Of Wedding Coordination
For the couple that has planned everything and just needs help on the day of. We ensure that with the details you provide us, your event will run smoothly. This service begins with a one hour meeting in the boutique two weeks prior to your event.
Planning and Preparation:
- 1 Consultation one month prior to your event in The Event Bar store to discuss layout, event setup, and floor plan diagram. Client also has the option to drop off any important items we need to transport to the event location.
- E-mail all vendors to discuss obligations, timing, and payments.
- Develop detailed event schedule and distribute to all vendors and venue 10 days prior to event.
- Assist client in putting together the processional list for the ceremony.
- Assist and ensure client with checklist of items to provide prior to event.
- The Event Bar certified event planner(s) will supervise and manage your wedding day for the entire wedding day.
- Coordinate and assist setup of ceremony and reception.
- Prepared with emergency kit.
- Lead Coordinator and Assistant(s) with Two Way Radios
- Setup important items such as seating cards, guest book, table numbers, toasting glasses, cake knife, ceremony items, etc.
- Manage delivery and set-ups of all vendors.
- Distribute final payments to vendors (envelopes to be provided prior to event)
- Assure venue and tables are setup as directed.
- Greet guests, ensure smooth transition of events, give information as needed.
- Act as liaison with caterer to ensure timing of meal service.
- Work with unison with MC/DJ to ensure smooth transition of reception activities including Grand Entrance, First Dance, Cake Cutting, etc.
- Oversee that event is transcending with schedule of events as written on timeline.
- Assist Officiant and orchestrate ceremony with bridal party and family.
- The Event Bar certified event planner(s) will be the point of contact for all vendors the day of.
DAY OF COORDINATION DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL CONTRACTS BEING REVIEWED, VENUE WALK THROUGH, OR WEDDING REHEARSAL. ALL OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE A LA CARTE OR IF CLIENT CHOOSES TO UPGRADE TO MONTH OF COORDINATION.